Saturday, December 27, 2008
Posted by Matt and Shari Bailey at 12:05 PM
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Posted by Matt and Shari Bailey at 10:53 PM
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by Matt and Shari Bailey at 1:39 PM
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Posted by Matt and Shari Bailey at 10:35 PM
Saturday, December 6, 2008
I have been tagged by my awesome sister-in-law Michelle! So here goes!
8 shows I love to watch: well wouldn't you know.... We haven't had TV in the 4 years we have been married so I don't have the slightiest idea of what's playing out there these days... Nor do I care to know... My favorite shows growing up (when they were all clean, funny and wholesome were), Bill Cosby, Full House, Saved by the Bell, Little House on the Prarie, and the Disney Sunday Night Movies (which they don't do now...).
8 Favorite Resturants: Well when we can get out I like to go to, 1. Red Rock (Downtown SLC), 2. Show Gun (Sushi restuarant in downtown SLC), 3. Market Street Grill, 4. Zupas,
5. Pazzo Vita (Italian sandwichs and salads), 6. Parrothead Island Grill (hawaiian food),
7. Olive Garden, and once in a blue moon, La Caille (good food and romantic atmosphere).
8 Things I look forward to: 1. Spending the rest of my life with my husband, 2. Watching Brooklyn continue to grow each day (she's so much fun!), 3. Continue to stay in shape,
4. Visit New York (I looove New York, they have a yummy restaurant called Zen Pallate and its all mushrooms... i know it sounds not so good to some of you but really its amazing what they can do with mushrooms... mmmm sooo good!), 5. Matt going to grad school,
6. More kids! 7. A better year in 2009... 2008... not so great, 8. Shopping! I love shopping!
8 Things on my wish list: 1. I wish I could see all of my family more than a few times a year... I sure love them and miss them alot... Lives get busy... don't ya just dislike technology sometimes? It makes the world work faster and longer... anyways....
2. Hmmmm.... I am having a hard time thinking of things I wish for... 3. I am pretty happy where we are at in life (with exception of bills schmills! :), 3. Honestly, I give up....
4. I have gone to bed....
8 people I tag: Hmmmmm... I am not sure who looks at this blog or not... let's see.... Kirsti D., Nicole G., Loni T., I think Amie J. has been tagged and Kristen K. too..... Sarah K.? and any others....
Posted by Matt and Shari Bailey at 10:15 PM