Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Summer fun and such!

Summer has been fun and exciting for us this year! We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family and really thats all it takes to have SO much fun! If we could be together all day every day we would!  So the time we had together we took advantage of making the best of it!
Check out all the random fun times!!


 Watching fireworks on the shore of Lake Ontario.

Can you tell she was so excited to watch them!? 

 I love her smile!

Snacking on pretzels and running off into the dark are two of her favorite things!  I basically chased her all night! Sweet girl, but underneath her sweet face is a very mischevious little girl! 

Hanging out at one of our favorite places, Canandaigua Lake! Who is that hot stud muffin!?  

Miss goggle face! 

She looks like she is trying to go potty but really she kept putting her hand-dipped sand on her face and in her mouth and is noticing its not so fun to have sand in your mouth! 

Awww cute! 

I had to post this picture. I can't remember what Matt said to Brooklyn to make her wrap her leapfrog explorer in this bag but it was something to the effect of he would throw it out or cut if in half (in all teasing of course) but Brooklyn (being so sensitive bless her heart) believed him and ran upstairs into her room, taped her toy up in a bag with her name written on the tape and hid it so daddy couldn't destroy it. She proceeded to tell me not to tell daddy where it was. It was really hilarious and so cute she would do this.  

Chillaxin in the sun! 

I love this picture! It reminds me of dancing in the 1920-30's. She looks like she is doing the swing with her hair flying.  

Poor thing... bumped her head not once, not twice, but thrice! (look below) 

She was like robot hitting into the wall and smacking her head in the same place each time!  She was running away from the missionaries who were having fun with her and she was having fun too except for the run ins!

I love my family!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I love checking your blog and seeing all your adventures. Your girls are so cute. I'm sad to see summer coming to an end!