Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our Wedding day 5 years ago....WOW!!!

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY MATT!
ONE WORD... THATS ALL YOU SAID SOMETHING IN YOUR VOICE CAUSED ME TO TURN MY HEAD... YOUR SMILE JUST CAPTURED ME AND YOU WERE IN MY FUTURE FAR AS I COULD SEE. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED BUT IT HAPPENED STILL... YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO...
Matt... thank you for five wonderful years and I look forward to 100 more years together! I know this post is a couple days late and we were married on OCT. 1ST and not Oct. 4th... (Yep I remembered the exact date this time haha). I am so grateful to have the man of my dreams. Heavenly Father knew what I was looking for in a husband and he PLOPPED the whole package right in front of my lap... and I mean the WHOLE PACKAGE! I got everything I ever dreamed of and MORE. I wanted to post some pics from the temple but as you know I can't find them so I hope we can find that DVD somewhere! But you know what I will always have the memories and those can never be erased. Thank you sweetheart for making me the happiest wife and mother in the whole world. I love you!


I posted this picture because I know its your favorite!

Love you babe!


4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Shari you really were the most beautiful bride ever and your sealing has been the most memorable of all the sealings I've been to. You're a very special lady! (Matt's not too bad either.) :)

Aim said...

Fantastic!
where has the time gone? Matt it was good to talk to you the other day, hope you had a fun time in the city. Keep us posted. Love and miss you guys.

Matt

Cody and Kristin said...

Oh dear! Happy Anniversary! I must admit...i forgot! So shar, I finally sent you an invite to our blog, and I am feeling very guilty I haven't taken pictures of our house so...next time I go out I am going to try really hard to remember the camera and take some pictures then not only am I going to take pics I am going to post them on the blog! And where is a pic of you? I am dying to see if you look pregnant yet! And dang it, I need a "real" picture, not one of you sucking in your stomach like you are famous for! Love you! We miss you!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Shari I sure love your stinkin guts! Thanks for the past 5 years...and we better have more than 100 more. Everyday when I'm at work I get so excited to come home and see you cause that's the best part of my day. I am so lucky to have you. It's been a lot of fun for me to see you blossom out here in NY and make new friends and finally get to be a regular mom! You do such a wonderful job. I have a lot of work to do so that someday I can be like you (but in a more manly way). I love you and I'm looking forward to this weekend with you!

-Matt