Monday, March 3, 2008

I just had to post this cute picture of Brooklyn... I can't believe how big she is getting! I love this little gal and how much happiness she brings into our family.  Matt and I feel truly blessed she chose to come to our family... There is some significance as to why I posted this picture. I had a dream when I was pregnant, before Matt and I knew whether we were having a girl or a boy. In the dream was a young girl and I was playing and running around with this young girl... this picture looks so much like the little girl I saw in my dream. I knew in the back of mind that the girl in my dream was going to be my little girl someday... I like to think that before I was born I was playing and interacting with the girl that would someday be my little girl and the dream was but a small remembrance of life before we came to earth. As I think about this I am reminded of the hymn song, O My Father, and this particular line sticks out to me: 

For a wise and glorious purpose thou hast placed me here on earth and withheld the recollection of my former friends and birth. Yet ofttimes a secret something whispered, "You're a stranger here," and I felt that I had wandered from a more exalted sphere.

I love you sweet Brooklyn....

4 comments:

ChelsieWatts said...

She is so beautiful!!! And just do her a favoe- and don't get her hooked on mini eggs too. It's a lifelong addiction.

love ya!

amie said...

Cute cute pic!!! Thank goodness for the little bits of heaven we receive through our children. She is such a sweetie.
Love you Sis!

Loni said...

I miss my sweet brooklyn (I say "my" but know she is yours, but still wish she was mine :) ) give her a kiss for me.

Leanne said...

that gave me goose bumps, of course what a sweet dream, I love feeling close to our home in heaven, it helps us to stay strong and endure to the end!! Way cute little girl you got!!!!