Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brooklyn's Growing Sentences

Brooklyn has been quite the jabber mouth... I wonder where she gets that from? Yep Matt! And Matt got it from his dad! Anyways, I thought I'd post some of her famous jabbers!

Recently Brooklyn fell and bumped her head pretty bad... I know sad huh? I just felt so bad. She now says, "I owie". If we ask her what happened she says, "I bunked a head". Isn't that just so cute!

The other day I asked Brooklyn if she wanted milk and she said no. (I was pretty shocked bcause she never turns down milk!) So I asked her, Why don't you want any milk? She responded as a matter of factly, "Because". I could not believe my eyes (I read lips so of course I am gonna say eyes and not ears... LOL). I had never heard her say that. She has since added, "Because I love you!" after each why question we ask. So innocent!

The other day Brooklyn asked for some cheese so I got her some and she said, "Thanks Mama!" Oh bless her soul....

Matt loves motorbikes and he is so determined that Brooklyn will love riding them as much as he does... Oh boy! Well a couple of weekends ago we were in St. George riding motorbikes and while we were all taking a break, Matt got this brilliant idea to teach Brooklyn how to imitate the sound of motorbikes. She now says, "Mono Bum! Bum!" (Mono- Motorcyle, bum bum- the sound of the motorbikes...) I think we have a new rider here in the near future!

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" That pretty much says it all.

"A,B,C,O,H,I,J,K,L,M,M,O,P,Q,R,Z! Now I know my A,B,C next time will you sing with me!" She is getting close!

I love you Lil Brooklyn!

3 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

I love you Shari! Thanks for taking the time to keep up on the blog. I appreciate it and I know many others do as well. YOU ARE THE BEST WIFE EVER!!! Have a good night sweetie.

-Matt

Loni said...

IIIIIIIIII mmmmmmiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come out here!!!!!

Jess Schonberg said...

It was so so good seeing you and Brooklyn yesterday!!! we need to get togther more often for sure..she is so dang funny!!