Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time with Grandma and Grandpa Kelsch and other stuff...

Here are so more stuff we have done, all of this back in August and first of September when we first moved here. Enjoy! (I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures.... its the dern stinkin tootin camera! Hint Hint Matt....)

Brother Olin invited us out to watch the Red Wings baseball game based in Rochester! We had a great time and Brooklyn loved her hotdog, notice her chin with ketchup!

Adam you will appreciate this one, a horse made of mitts!

One night Matt went checked on Brooklyn and found this on her belly! You can't really tell from the picture but there is yellow rubber band around her waist which is holding the balloon upright so well on her stomach. Matt and I had such a good laugh out of this.

When we were in St. George just before we moved out here, the girls all made flower accessories and Brooklyn wanted her hair done just like Brielle's (in our recent Kelsch Family picture). She was so proud of her hair and wanted a picture of it!

So cute!

Hangin at a somewhat Mexican restaurant... Rochester is not known for Mexican food and my parents were in a great mood for some Mexican after traveling across the country eating fast foods... yeck! the thought of fast food still makes me sick, not becuase I am pregnant but because thats all we pretty much ate at on the way, cheap and quick....Ewww!

Brooklyn posing with Grandma and Grandpa... I love her smile!

Dad and I hangin out taking a rest from getting the house all set up... I sure miss and love you DAD!

Brooklyn loves to play with all the magnets on the fridge arranging them in different cute ways.

She loves to play with the dominoes and make train tracks out of them!

1 comments:

Adam & Alissa said...

Oh gosh I miss you guys! Please give that darling girl kisses from me and sugar from Adam! Love you guys!